Here you will find answers to common questions our clients ask. If you don’t see what you need, call or contact us online.
1. What type of products and services do you provide?
We have such a wide variety of products but think of us in terms of anything you use for business that requires printing, such as business cards, letterhead, brochures, newsletters, manuals, flyers, and color copies.
Now expand on that even more with wide format sales & serivce and blueprints.
2. How do I get an estimate from you?
This part is easy, you can pick up the phone and call us at 208-376-7360 or simply fill out the quote form by clicking on the "Get a Quote" tab.
3. At what resolution should I save my photo's and graphic's?
That depends on the project. The best solution is to call our graphic design department at 208-376-7360 and talk to Eric.
4. What is a proof and why is it important that I look at it?
We like to avoid errors and take every precaution to make sure your printing order is perfect. To do that we will send you a proof that is exactly like what we will print for you. This gives you the opportunity to make changes, double check spelling and names and have the final say before your project goes to press.
5. What is the Pantone Matching System
Simply stated, this is the ink colors used in printing. If we want to match something you have had printed in the past, we use a color chart and swatches to provide a seamless transition to get as close as possible to the ink colors you request.
6. Is white considered a color?
No, white is a bonus and is not counted as an added ink color.
7. What file format should I use when submitting my electronic document for printing
It's best to call us if you have a question regarding file transfers or send over what you have and if we can't open it, we will contact you. We have a wide diversity with file format.
8. Once I submit the documents, how long will it take to finish my job?
It depends on the job, most job are delivered within the week the order is placed or sooner. Let us know your schedule and we will do our best to meet it.